POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Solar Sail : Solar Sail Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Solar Sail
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 4 Sep 2000 00:21:53
Message: <39B323A3.7548E644@istar.ca>
Something I've been working on for the last few days.

It was originally inspired by the tropical lionfish, then by insects,
and now I've been told it looks like an umbrella. Ah well...

The cylindrical hull is just a junk object, to give a sense of the size
of the final hull. Most of the model is untextured.

Suggestions?

Simon

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'strutssail.jpg' (52 KB) Download 'strutsfront.jpg' (52 KB) Download 'strutsrear.jpg' (51 KB)

Preview of image 'strutssail.jpg'
strutssail.jpg

Preview of image 'strutsfront.jpg'
strutsfront.jpg